the time is now


disclaimer
Hush and Listen Up!

If you hate me, kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of the screen.

If you love me, please stay to enjoy.

people has came.
my facebook

Loeisa Sunur's Facebook profile

all about me
Hi all~ 안녕하세요~

My name is Loeisa Sunur but I believe a lot of people know me as Lisa or my forum's name FinCh (yes! with capital "C" because I've seen another person using the same name with me but he/she write it with lowercase so I trying to differ my nick name using the uppercase "C").

I love Korean Star specially Rain (비) and Lee Jun Ki (이준기).

And I love to see WonderGirls (원더걸스), BigBang (빅방), SHINee (샤이니), 2PM, and 2NE1 on stage.
about this skin
This is the 2nd skin that I made myself and I started it from nothing! So I really happy when I finished this skin (eventhough it's very simple kkk~)

This skin I dedicate to my sister's nearly-born-baby.

She really loves Winnie The Pooh so she wants all about Baby Pooh for her baby's stuff. And so, I made this skin for welcoming the new baby.
my latest writing

Dumb and Dumber Family ??!!
사랑해요 2PM.....AGAIN.....대박!!
Again & Again @ 2PM
04.13.09
Karakteristik Menurut Golongan Darah
Cobaan Yang Datang Bertubi-tubi
Arti SAHABAT
Kronologi Kejadian...(minggu ketiga Papa hilang)
Sabar Menanti Waktu TUHAN
Hari Ke-17...

my history

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009

let's chat


my friends and link

Nana.blog
Chamie.blog
Alfie.blog
Nita.blog
Rain.Indonesia
LeeJunKi.Indonesia
We.Are.Shining
Allk.pop
BB.VIP

listen!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

my guests


credits
me teacher : Lissa.Explains.It.All
powered by : www.blogspot.com
image from : www.google.com

Try Smiling by DaeSung BigBang
Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Baru aja g donlot nih lagu kemarin...
and OH NO !!! ternyata keren banget...
langsung deh g cari lirik ama translationnya yang ternyata sama kerennya !!
*apakah ini yang kalian (Chamie and Nana) suru g denger, Daesung Solo???*

G rasa lagu ini bener-bener menggambarkan seorang Daesung kalo lagi patah hati...
apakah ini bikinan GD Hyung juga ??
Klo iya...waaaahhh...salut banget deh g ama si GD....
kasi tepok tangan dan kaki !!!

So...here's the lyric and translation......

TRY SMILING
DAESUNG of BIG BANG


오늘도 웃어본다 음..그래야 니가 웃을테니까

그 사람이 자꾸만 널 울리니까
어떻게든 널 웃게 만들고 싶어

혼자 사랑하는 게 내겐 견딜 수 없을 만큼 힘들어

하지만 너 우는 건 죽기보다 더 싫으니까
너를 위해서 오늘도 나는 웃는다

사랑해 널 사랑하니까 너만 있으면 행복하니까
가슴은 아파도 또 웃어본다
웃음을 주는 사람처럼 슬픔 없는 사람처럼
오늘도 니 뒤에서 소리 없이 또 울어본다

가슴이 저려온다 너의 슬픈 표정 하나에도
그 사람이 참 밉다 니 사랑을 다 가졌는데
뭐가 모자라 널 이렇게 울리는지

사랑해 널 사랑하니까 너만 있으면 행복하니까
가슴은 아파도 또 웃어본다
웃음을 주는 사람처럼 슬픔 없는 사람처럼
오늘도 니 뒤에서 소리 없이 또 울어본다

쉴새 없이 눈물이 차오르고
다시 억지로 또 삼켜 내본다
죽을 만큼 힘들어도 미칠 것만큼 아파도 웃는다

내가 더 널 사랑하니까 내 자신보다 널 아끼니까
두 눈은 울어도 또 참아낸다
내 마음 하나 못 들어도 내 사랑 보지 못해도
오늘도 니 앞에서 다시 한 번 또 웃어본다

TRANSLATED BY g yong ee~ @ YGBB

I try smiling/laughing again today eum..
this way, you’ll smile/laugh
because that guy keeps making you cry
whatever it takes i want to make you smile/laugh

to me, loving you alone
is so painful I can barely put up with it
but i’d rather die then to see you cry
for You, I try smiling/laughing again today

[chorus]
i love you since i love you
since im happy as long as your here
even though my heart aches i try smiling/laughing again
like someone who makes people smile/laugh
like someone who has no pain
I quietly cry behind you again today

my hearts becomming numb
at your slightest sadness
i hate that guy so much
he has all of your love
yet he still makes you cry, what more does he need

[chorus]
i love you since i love you
since im happy as long as your here
even though my heart aches i try smiling/laughing again
like someone who makes people smile/laugh
like someone who has no pain
I quietly cry behind you again today

[bridge]
the endless tears keep filling up
i once again try to forcefully hide it
even though it hurts so bad as if im gonna die
even though this pain is driving me crazy
i smile/laugh

(because i love you more
because i care for you more then myself)
even if my eyes begin to cry i bear through it
even if i can’t listen to my heart
even if i can’t seek out my love
I try smiling/laughing in front of you once again today.

*lyric and translation was taken from bigbanglyrics.wordpress.com*


and you can watch it on YT...
this is when he perform it at their GREAT CONCERT 2007 *I think kkk~*


*credit to mglchick4life @ youtube*


OMG.......when he sang it....I only can say OMG !!!
sooo......flawless !!! you MUST wacth it...seriously !!!
apalagi bagian belakangnya alias bagian klimaks....I can only do the *gasp* ....
sooo.....touching....dia bener-bener masuk ke dalam lagu and liriknya !!

DaeSung ini adalah salah satu penyanyi yang g bilang suaranya lebih bagus live performance daripada hasil rekaman...
Yang lainnya tuh Bi (tentu saja!) and Ye Eun of WonderGirls..
They're my favourite singer !!

Labels: , ,


wrote by Loeisa @ 11:05:00 PM