the time is now


disclaimer
Hush and Listen Up!

If you hate me, kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of the screen.

If you love me, please stay to enjoy.

people has came.
my facebook

Loeisa Sunur's Facebook profile

all about me
Hi all~ 안녕하세요~

My name is Loeisa Sunur but I believe a lot of people know me as Lisa or my forum's name FinCh (yes! with capital "C" because I've seen another person using the same name with me but he/she write it with lowercase so I trying to differ my nick name using the uppercase "C").

I love Korean Star specially Rain (비) and Lee Jun Ki (이준기).

And I love to see WonderGirls (원더걸스), BigBang (빅방), SHINee (샤이니), 2PM, and 2NE1 on stage.
about this skin
This is the 2nd skin that I made myself and I started it from nothing! So I really happy when I finished this skin (eventhough it's very simple kkk~)

This skin I dedicate to my sister's nearly-born-baby.

She really loves Winnie The Pooh so she wants all about Baby Pooh for her baby's stuff. And so, I made this skin for welcoming the new baby.
my latest writing

Still With The Korean Friends
The Baby-Girl Has Born!
Second Day in Indonesia, Go To Mall(s)
노래방 and The Final
Indonesia Open 2009 - SemiFinal
*~June 17, 2009~*
My Korean Friends Are Coming !
Horay! My Lee Jun Ki "J-Style" CD Has Arrived!!
First Egg Tart (and others!)
Perburuan Baby Stuff (part 1??)

my history

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009

let's chat


my friends and link

Nana.blog
Chamie.blog
Alfie.blog
Nita.blog
Rain.Indonesia
LeeJunKi.Indonesia
We.Are.Shining
Allk.pop
BB.VIP

listen!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

my guests


credits
me teacher : Lissa.Explains.It.All
powered by : www.blogspot.com
image from : www.google.com

웅이야, 난 어떻게 ?
Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ah~ What should I do?
Missed him already...
But, the truth is, he's just depart this morning~
Woah~ this is really to much hahaha...
But you have to know that he sees me as a 남자 not 여자 hahaha...
Rese bener!

Well, then, I've got a really good memories with him...
Specially on the beach~ hahaha (that MT thing!)....
And, dia juga bilang kalo yang paling berkesan itu di pantai hahaha...

Phew, I will missed a lot from him....

The way he called my names (Lisa-ya~!), and me calling him~ kkk~
Cara jalannya yang kayak bebek..and cepet banget!
Cara makannya yang cepet banget.. (sampai sekarang pun gw masih lom pasti ama selera makannya dia kayak apa...yang pasti c tomato juice and seafood hahaha..)
Pokoknya kalo ama dia, entah kenapa cepet banget deh, padahal gw kan ga suka cepet-cepet..hidup itu perlu dibawa santai, bo! hahaha...... Dia c alesannya, udah terbiasa pas militer~
Cara duduk and tidurnya yang sembarangan hahaha....
Cara nyetirnya yang kelihatan tegang banget gyahahaa..
The way he mimicry the way I talk, it's really interesting hahaha...
His Busan accent..apalagi kalo lagi telponan ama cewenya....dengernya luthuu~~
Sebenernya gw cuman ngerti sedikit dari apa yang dia ngomong, tapi denger logatnya jadi senyum-senyum sendiri and dia jadi pikir kalo gw ngerti dia ngomong apa hahaha....
The way he said "你不认识我吗?"...I know you this much!!
The way he always touch his ear...
His face after eating something that he likes or dislikes, heaven and hell kkk~
His KongLish hahaha...
Pemikiran-pemikirannya yang aneh~ kkk~

And then kejadian yang tak akan terlupakan...

Our mini concert or should I say his mini concert? di dalam mobil gw yang tidak berAC hahaha...
Our family and MT trip to Carita kkk~
How he looks when we met again at PRJ hahaha...
Our wayback from Puncak...crazy driving hahaha...
Kejadian di 팡팡노래방 kkk~ kejadian menyebalkan yang tidak akan pernah terlupakan!
Our boring trip to Bandung! Just the two of us?? Ga ada bahan pembicaraan, akhirnya nyanyi-nyanyi gila deh~ hahaha...

What else? hmmm~~
The important thing is, I'm really happy that you really made your way to Indonesia..
I'll come to Korea too in the future, but don't ask me when will I go there~ hahaha...

And last, I wanna give this one song 천국 from 빅뱅 for him~~
Dia suka lagu ini, padahal ga gitu suka ama BigBang hahaha...

(사랑해 난 널 기억해 heaven)
Sing it together

(La, la…)
B-B-Big Bang

(La, la…)
Hey T
Let’s do it bro’
Go, go…

24/7 그댄 영원한 heaven
24/7 그댄 나만의 heaven
24/7 그댄 영원한 heaven
24/7 heaven
(Let’s go)

마지막 일 줄 알았던
두번 다시 안 올 줄 알았던
내겐 전혀 어울리질 않았던
사랑이 어느 무더운 여름날 다가왔죠

기다리고 기다리던 나의 반쪽
항상 널 꿈꿔왔죠
(넌 내 맘의 안식처)
보고 또 보고 주고 또 주고만 싶죠

난 설레임에 목말라
왜 내 사랑은 다 도망가
뜻대로 되지않아 속만타
알다가도 모르겠다

그래도 너만은 놓치고 싶지가
눈앞에서 멀어지고 싶지가
않아
You’re the one in my life
그댄 천국보다 아름답다

(Oh, my love, love, you’re my love…)
너를 사랑해
너를 부르네
너를 기억해
너를 기다리네
그대의 말 한마디
사랑한다는 그 한마디
너를 사랑해
너를 기억해, yeah

(너의 전부를 기억해)

기쁨
슬픔
눈물

하늘

그리고
천국

내 모든 생활 속에
그대가 숨을쉬고
나의 전화기엔 어느새 너의 이름만 보이고

하루에도 몇번씩 너의 두 손을 붙잡고
입맞추면 세상을 다 가진 기분이야

Oh, baby
매일 들어가는 미니홈피 달콤한 향기
Oh, baby
내 사랑을 전하기엔 짧은 문자메세지

사람들이 놀려대
하루 온종일 행복해

Oh, baby
요즘 참 살만해
Because of you

(Oh, my love, love, you’re my love…)
너를 사랑해
너를 부르네
너를 기억해
너를 기다리네
그대의 말 한마디
사랑한다는 그 한마디
너를 사랑해
너를 기억해, yeah

(Hey, hey, listen to me)
하루하루가 두렵지 난
네가 또 떠나갈까봐 내게서 희미해질까봐

너무 감사해
너무 사랑해
내 맘의 천국문의 단 한사람아

(Oh, my love, love, you’re my love…)
너를 사랑해 (Oh)
너를 부르네 (너를 부르네)
너를 기억해
너를 기다리네 (너를 기다리네)
그대의 말 한마디 (한마디)
사랑한다는 그 한마디 (No, no, baby)
너를 사랑해 (Yeah)
너를 기억해, yeah

(너의 전부를 기억해)

24/7
My heaven

Labels:


wrote by Loeisa @ 1:36:00 PM