the time is now


disclaimer
Hush and Listen Up!

If you hate me, kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of the screen.

If you love me, please stay to enjoy.

people has came.
my facebook

Loeisa Sunur's Facebook profile

all about me
Hi all~ 안녕하세요~

My name is Loeisa Sunur but I believe a lot of people know me as Lisa or my forum's name FinCh (yes! with capital "C" because I've seen another person using the same name with me but he/she write it with lowercase so I trying to differ my nick name using the uppercase "C").

I love Korean Star specially Rain (비) and Lee Jun Ki (이준기).

And I love to see WonderGirls (원더걸스), BigBang (빅방), SHINee (샤이니), 2PM, and 2NE1 on stage.
about this skin
This is the 2nd skin that I made myself and I started it from nothing! So I really happy when I finished this skin (eventhough it's very simple kkk~)

This skin I dedicate to my sister's nearly-born-baby.

She really loves Winnie The Pooh so she wants all about Baby Pooh for her baby's stuff. And so, I made this skin for welcoming the new baby.
my latest writing

웅이야, 난 어떻게 ?
Still With The Korean Friends
The Baby-Girl Has Born!
Second Day in Indonesia, Go To Mall(s)
노래방 and The Final
Indonesia Open 2009 - SemiFinal
*~June 17, 2009~*
My Korean Friends Are Coming !
Horay! My Lee Jun Ki "J-Style" CD Has Arrived!!
First Egg Tart (and others!)

my history

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009

let's chat


my friends and link

Nana.blog
Chamie.blog
Alfie.blog
Nita.blog
Rain.Indonesia
LeeJunKi.Indonesia
We.Are.Shining
Allk.pop
BB.VIP

listen!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

my guests


credits
me teacher : Lissa.Explains.It.All
powered by : www.blogspot.com
image from : www.google.com

~July 12th, 2009~
Monday, July 13, 2009

Another non-titled blog kkk~~
Abisnya entah gitu mau kasih judul apaan...
I just wanna tell you about my journey today kkk~~

So, today, I planned to met other friends at 12 o'clock at Senayan City..
But, because MooNee want to see them too, I need to go to PIK to pick her up and then go to Senayan City~
On my way to PIK, I saw an accident, I think it's between two motorcycles, ga gitu jelas juga..
Tapi yang kasihannya, salah satu motornya tuh ngebonceng anaknya yang masih kecil 2 orang...kesiannn....
I really wanna help them, so I parked my car on the sideway, sisa turun doang..
But when I saw them once again, ternyata dah banyak orang yang bantuin, so setelah melihat keadaan aman-aman saja, gw melanjutkan perjalanan....

And then, setelah mengingat-ingat kembali, this once happened before when Woongi still here in Indonesia..
Kita berdua lagi di mobil, and then kita ngeliat gerobak gitu jatuh di tengah jalan waktu dia mau menyeberang jalan..
And of course, I stopped in the middle of the road and menunggu si tukang gerobak berdiri lagi and mungutin barangnya yang jatuh di tengah jalan..
But guess what's Woongi wanna do, he told me to stopped at the sideway and then he wants to get off the car to help him...
Ohmona~ it's so sweet....really~!
Apalagi kalo mengingat dia sedang tidak berada di negara dia sendiri~
But in the end, dia ga jadi turun, soalnya udah ada banyak orang juga yang bantuin mas gerobak itu....

Kalo gw, selama ini kayanya jarang mau turun and ngebantuin orang kalo misalnya ada kecelakaan gitu tengah jalan..
All that I do is wait sampai dia bisa jalan ke pinggir and then gw melanjutkan lagi perjalanan gw...
Apakah mungkin gara-gara kejadian sama Woongi itu, hari ini gw malah kepengen turun and bantuin mereka??

이거 뭐냐??? Bisa-bisanya gw terinspirasi begini sama dia...hahaha...
This is really weird hahaha...

And then, this one is more weird, when I'm on my way back home from PIK, gantian gw yang mengalami kecelakaan hahaha...
This world is really........
So, I was taking the very right of the road when suddenly the car in front of me want to take the right line too..
Tapi kepala mobil gw tuh udah mau masuk ke bagian belakang mobilnya dia, rencananya gw mo nyalip dia gitu deh~~
Tetapi berdasarkan hasil perhitungan gw, kayanya ga bisa nyalip gitu, so I pressed the brake and then agak mepet lagi ke bagian kanan...
Waktu gw makin mepet ke kanan gitu, suddenly ada suara klakson motor dari arah kanan..
Woahh~ sumpah deh aneh banget tuh motor, bisa-bisanya nyalip dari kanan, padahal gw udah paling kanan.....
SUPER WEIRD~~

Karena gw agak kaget ngedenger suara klakson itu, jadinya telat gitu deh banting stir lagi ke kiri..
Akhirnya tuh motor kena spion mobil and jatuh~
I was a little shocked and then stopped in the middle of the road..
After make sure that he can walk, gw baru meminggirkan mobil..
As usual, kalo ada kecelakaan motor gitu, pasti langsung banyak motor-motor yang berhenti and ikut campur..
And then, after arguing for a moment, and gw liat dia juga ga kenapa-kenapa and motornya masih bisa nyala, akhirnya kita berpisah dengan damai kkk~
Gw ga pake bayar dia apa-apa loh..
Abisnya emang pas lagi ga ada duit (sisa duit tol doang) and duit di ATM juga dah abis~ hehehe...

Should I say that this day is an "accident day"?? kkk~~

Labels:


wrote by Loeisa @ 12:14:00 AM