the time is now


disclaimer
Hush and Listen Up!

If you hate me, kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of the screen.

If you love me, please stay to enjoy.

people has came.
my facebook

Loeisa Sunur's Facebook profile

all about me
Hi all~ 안녕하세요~

My name is Loeisa Sunur but I believe a lot of people know me as Lisa or my forum's name FinCh (yes! with capital "C" because I've seen another person using the same name with me but he/she write it with lowercase so I trying to differ my nick name using the uppercase "C").

I love Korean Star specially Rain (비) and Lee Jun Ki (이준기).

And I love to see WonderGirls (원더걸스), BigBang (빅방), SHINee (샤이니), 2PM, and 2NE1 on stage.
about this skin
This is the 2nd skin that I made myself and I started it from nothing! So I really happy when I finished this skin (eventhough it's very simple kkk~)

This skin I dedicate to my sister's nearly-born-baby.

She really loves Winnie The Pooh so she wants all about Baby Pooh for her baby's stuff. And so, I made this skin for welcoming the new baby.
my latest writing

This Weekend~
Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince
Our Little Reunion
안녕 내 친구, 내 Roommate~
~July 12th, 2009~
웅이야, 난 어떻게 ?
Still With The Korean Friends
The Baby-Girl Has Born!
Second Day in Indonesia, Go To Mall(s)
노래방 and The Final

my history

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009

let's chat


my friends and link

Nana.blog
Chamie.blog
Alfie.blog
Nita.blog
Rain.Indonesia
LeeJunKi.Indonesia
We.Are.Shining
Allk.pop
BB.VIP

listen!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

my guests


credits
me teacher : Lissa.Explains.It.All
powered by : www.blogspot.com
image from : www.google.com

Babysitting
Friday, July 31, 2009

That's what I do for the last two days kkk~
Soalnya suster yang dipanggil buat ngejagain si little Cherry engga bagus..
Dia kerja engga sampai 2 minggu, si Nat udah mau nyuruh dia pulang aja..
Untungnya dia juga ga betah *dimarahin mulu c kkk* jadi ya sudahlah...
Akhirnya gw ama nyokap ngebantuin si Nat deh ngurusin baby...
It's really fun..and I can get the new experience too hahaha....

Kalo soal gendong-menggendong, gw c udah bisa..
Udah pernah ngegendong salah satu sepupu gw waktu dia masih kecil kkk~
Yang lainnya itu loh yang masih lom tau....

Pertamanya c, gw anti banget tuh ngegantiin diapers-nya.. hahaha..
Abisnya....gimana gitu...apalagi kalo dia poop *jadi keinget model rambut baru GD hahaha* kan gw lom biasa ngegantiin gitu-gitu hix~
Tapi lama-lama c jadi biasa juga ngeliatnya and akhirnya gw sempet ngegantiin juga deh, satu kali doang c gyahahaha...
Yang lainnya, biasanya gw cuman bantuin nyediain popok ama bedong yang masih bersih aja hahaha...
Teruss...kalo soal mandiin, ngasih susu deelel mah urusan nyokap ama Nat..

Kalo baca tulisan gw ini, gw jadi berpikir "Jadi, gw ngapain dong di sana?" hahahaha...
Well, sepertinya lebih ke dukungan moral, ngajak ngobrol, ngegosip dll gitu hahaha..
Sama...nungguin waktu baby tidur gyahahaha....
Ga penting abis......
Sampai ngantuk-ngantuk tuh nungguin baby tidur...abis suasananya tenang banget kkk~

Akhirnya, daripada ketiduran, gw ngebuka buku novel yang udah lama gw belinya namun blom sempet dibaca.....
BRISINGR....the last book from Eragon Trilogy kkk~
Kalo ngebaca ginian mah gw pasti ga ngantuk lagi hahaha...
Tapi jadinya, gw malah keasikan baca and jadi lupa ngurusin baby...
GAH, serba salah.....hahahaha....

And then, berhubung kemarin itu tuh minggu ke-5 si baby...
Jadinya gw foto-foto deh pake kamera keren bokapnya kkk~
Salah satu jepretan gw...*yang lainnya kacau soalnya banyak gerak banget tuh dia*

*my smiling angel*

Labels:


wrote by Loeisa @ 4:52:00 PM