the time is now


disclaimer
Hush and Listen Up!

If you hate me, kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of the screen.

If you love me, please stay to enjoy.

people has came.
my facebook

Loeisa Sunur's Facebook profile

all about me
Hi all~ 안녕하세요~

My name is Loeisa Sunur but I believe a lot of people know me as Lisa or my forum's name FinCh (yes! with capital "C" because I've seen another person using the same name with me but he/she write it with lowercase so I trying to differ my nick name using the uppercase "C").

I love Korean Star specially Rain (비) and Lee Jun Ki (이준기).

And I love to see WonderGirls (원더걸스), BigBang (빅방), SHINee (샤이니), 2PM, and 2NE1 on stage.
about this skin
This is the 2nd skin that I made myself and I started it from nothing! So I really happy when I finished this skin (eventhough it's very simple kkk~)

This skin I dedicate to my sister's nearly-born-baby.

She really loves Winnie The Pooh so she wants all about Baby Pooh for her baby's stuff. And so, I made this skin for welcoming the new baby.
my latest writing

Babysitting
This Weekend~
Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince
Our Little Reunion
안녕 내 친구, 내 Roommate~
~July 12th, 2009~
웅이야, 난 어떻게 ?
Still With The Korean Friends
The Baby-Girl Has Born!
Second Day in Indonesia, Go To Mall(s)

my history

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009

let's chat


my friends and link

Nana.blog
Chamie.blog
Alfie.blog
Nita.blog
Rain.Indonesia
LeeJunKi.Indonesia
We.Are.Shining
Allk.pop
BB.VIP

listen!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

my guests


credits
me teacher : Lissa.Explains.It.All
powered by : www.blogspot.com
image from : www.google.com

Twittering and Me2Day-ing
Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ah~ it's time for me to blabla-ing about this new habit hahaha.....
Well, I should say that I'm a newbie for twitter...
While the other friends already have twitter, I'm still stuck at facebook hahaha...
They've told me again and again about this twitter but that time I didn't find this new addicting website is interesting, so why should I sign up there??
But then.......Lee Jun Ki, one of my favorite Korean actor, has twitter and without any hesitate, I made up my mind and signing up at twitter at July 8th, 2009 kkk~
So, my twitter account is http://twitter.com/loeisasunur
Follow me everyday at my twitter account kkk~

And then, Lee Jun Ki updated his account several times....I'm so happy !! hahaha....
But, not stopping at Lee Jun Ki, I added the other Korean celeb too at mt twitter...
They are WonderGirls, JYP, 2PM, and Tablo...
And then, some Korean gossip website (I need to know the new news too kkk~)...
And...I have this Indonesian singer name Vidi Aldiano, I love his voice so adding him at my twitter too kkk~
It's kinda interesting to read updates about his schedules..
I don't know that our singer has a lot of schedule too kkk~

The most craziest time since the first time I'm twittering until now is a few days ago~ It's when JunHo from 2PM get online at twitter hahaha....
It's August 7th night time, but that time I'm not at home !!!
I'm still on the way home with Chamie..
And that time, my cellphone software didn't work because of twitter got some virus or whatever, so I just rely on Chamie's blackberry hahaha....
GAH !! I'm so d**n crying that I didn't get a chance to get online with him ㅠ.ㅠ
He's updating his twitter 14 times, changing his profile picture, upload some photos on twitpic, and then went to sleep hix~
JunHo-ya~, my sweetie, next time, okay ? T_T

Oh yeah, when JunHo is tweeting I was on the road with Chamie..
We just got back from our 4 hours noraebang-ing hahaha.....
It's buy 1 hour free 1 hour time, so we just need to pay 2 hours noraebang-ing kkk~
What a day....
And I'm so thankful that my voice is alright kkk~

Finish with twitter, now I want to talk about Me2Day~
It's a Korean twitter website....
The two websites is really the same, only, Me2Day use Korean language...
I'm thinking of making one ID too in Me2Day, because there's GD and 2NE1 girls in there~
Still planning hahahaha...
Because, I just have Korean cyworld too but I don't have time to updating my cyworld~
And, I'm afraid that it's going to happen to Me2Day too~
But GD and 2NE1 girls always updating their Me2Day....EVERYDAY!!
Even several times in one day~

And I found out that Me2Day appearance is more interesting than twitter...
It's because Me2Day has this big calendar on the left side, so every updates on that day will become one...
While twitter didn't look like that so it's so hard to find out which one is which day on twitter~

Will end this one with this :
singing up....not signing up....singing up....not signing up....singing up....not signing up....singing up....not signing up....singing up....not signing up....signing up....

Labels:


wrote by Loeisa @ 4:26:00 PM