the time is now


disclaimer
Hush and Listen Up!

If you hate me, kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of the screen.

If you love me, please stay to enjoy.

people has came.
my facebook

Loeisa Sunur's Facebook profile

all about me
Hi all~ 안녕하세요~

My name is Loeisa Sunur but I believe a lot of people know me as Lisa or my forum's name FinCh (yes! with capital "C" because I've seen another person using the same name with me but he/she write it with lowercase so I trying to differ my nick name using the uppercase "C").

I love Korean Star specially Rain (비) and Lee Jun Ki (이준기).

And I love to see WonderGirls (원더걸스), BigBang (빅방), SHINee (샤이니), 2PM, and 2NE1 on stage.
about this skin
This is the 2nd skin that I made myself and I started it from nothing! So I really happy when I finished this skin (eventhough it's very simple kkk~)

This skin I dedicate to my sister's nearly-born-baby.

She really loves Winnie The Pooh so she wants all about Baby Pooh for her baby's stuff. And so, I made this skin for welcoming the new baby.
my latest writing

Happiness Become Sadness
Twittering and Me2Day-ing
Babysitting
This Weekend~
Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince
Our Little Reunion
안녕 내 친구, 내 Roommate~
~July 12th, 2009~
웅이야, 난 어떻게 ?
Still With The Korean Friends

my history

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009

let's chat


my friends and link

Nana.blog
Chamie.blog
Alfie.blog
Nita.blog
Rain.Indonesia
LeeJunKi.Indonesia
We.Are.Shining
Allk.pop
BB.VIP

listen!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

my guests


credits
me teacher : Lissa.Explains.It.All
powered by : www.blogspot.com
image from : www.google.com

Galau
Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Akhirnya, sampai juga waktunya dimana gw harus memutuskan sekali lagi untuk melanjutkan atau tidak melanjutkan...
Kali ini gw bener-bener engga mau ngelanjutin...
Tapi~~ mulai dari nyokap and temen-temen juga banyak yang bilang lanjutin aja...
"Dikasih kesempatan untuk balik sana lagi, pergunakanlah"
Yang bilang engga cuman si Nat, itu pun gara-gara dia ga mau ngegaji suster mahal-mahal buat ngurusin anaknya, cukup gw dikasih Rp200.000,- per bulannya~
Sigh....

Akhir-akhir ini hidup gw banyak cabang yang hanya boleh dipilih salah-satunya....
I hate this kind of life~

Sebenernya sih, dalam hati gw juga masih ada keinginan buat balik ke Cina sana..
Tapi sepertinya keinginan untuk tinggal lebih besar daripada pergi ke sana..
Sampai sekarang juga alasan yang buat gw tinggal lebih banyak daripada pergi hehehe...
Salah satunya tuh : internet connection di sana DODOL BANGET !!
Barusan ngobrol-ngobrol ama temen yang udah ke sana duluan, dia bilang internetnya cuman bisa dipakai pagi hari....and then kalau malam di atas jam berapa gitu udah mati ga ada connection lagi....
MAU JADI APA HIDUP GW TANPA INTERNET !!!

Kalo tinggal di sini, gw sisa nyari kerjaan yang sepertinya engga gitu susah..
Banyak perusahaan yang butuh accountant, bener ga?? kkk~
Mana pekerjaan sampingan juga udah ada.....
Pokoknya ga bakal bengong deh klo gw rajin cari kerja di sini hixhixhix...

TAPI~~~~~~~

Dengan melihat dari masa depan yang sepertinya akan lebih cemerlang lagi (seperti kata Mei blueangel), akhirnya gw memutuskan untuk balik ke Cina sekali lagi....
Satu semester ga akan selama itu kan?
Lagian juga tujuan gw untuk melihat salju belum terpenuhi hehehe....
I'll just think about the good side at China than the bad side..
So that, I can come back there with a happy heart...

Should I?

Labels:


wrote by Loeisa @ 1:21:00 PM