the time is now


disclaimer
Hush and Listen Up!

If you hate me, kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of the screen.

If you love me, please stay to enjoy.

people has came.
my facebook

Loeisa Sunur's Facebook profile

all about me
Hi all~ 안녕하세요~

My name is Loeisa Sunur but I believe a lot of people know me as Lisa or my forum's name FinCh (yes! with capital "C" because I've seen another person using the same name with me but he/she write it with lowercase so I trying to differ my nick name using the uppercase "C").

I love Korean Star specially Rain (비) and Lee Jun Ki (이준기).

And I love to see WonderGirls (원더걸스), BigBang (빅방), SHINee (샤이니), 2PM, and 2NE1 on stage.
about this skin
This is the 2nd skin that I made myself and I started it from nothing! So I really happy when I finished this skin (eventhough it's very simple kkk~)

This skin I dedicate to my sister's nearly-born-baby.

She really loves Winnie The Pooh so she wants all about Baby Pooh for her baby's stuff. And so, I made this skin for welcoming the new baby.
my latest writing

Updating my Blog
September 8th, 2009
Galau
Happiness Become Sadness
Twittering and Me2Day-ing
Babysitting
This Weekend~
Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince
Our Little Reunion
안녕 내 친구, 내 Roommate~

my history

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009

let's chat


my friends and link

Nana.blog
Chamie.blog
Alfie.blog
Nita.blog
Rain.Indonesia
LeeJunKi.Indonesia
We.Are.Shining
Allk.pop
BB.VIP

listen!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

my guests


credits
me teacher : Lissa.Explains.It.All
powered by : www.blogspot.com
image from : www.google.com

Legend Of Rainism Concert in Jakarta
Thursday, October 29, 2009

CRAZY !!

Beberapa hari lalu, mendadak dapat gosip kalo Rain mau concert di Jakarta...
and di kasih liat posternya ama temen-temen gw...
akhirnya kita tuh memutuskan kalo itu boongan hehehe...
Abisnya emang ga jelas banget sih tuh poster haha...

Dan...jrengjrengjreng....hari esoknya dapat kabar lagi kalo itu bener !!!
ASTAGA !! langsung panik gila-gilaan...
loncat-loncat di kamar hahaha...
treak-treak di telepon ama temen gw hahaha...
Untungnya ga sampe nangis gara-gara terharu kkk~
Beneran kaget banget deh....

Apalagi, hari ini bener-bener keluar pengumuman resminya dari JTune Ent.

Hello, We are pleased to announce Rain Asia Tour in Jakarta as below:

2009 ‘Legend of Rainism’ Rain Asia Tour in Jakarta
Date : Dec. 3rd, 2009
Time : 8PM (Doors : 6PM)
Venue : JITEC Mangga Dua Square Jakarta, Indonesia
Info : W Productions +62 21 6231 1377
Website : www.wproductions.biz


taken from www.rain-jihoon.com

Jadi yah begitulah, makin gila aja forum kita www.rainindonesia.com ... rame bo! hahaha....
BTW! Yang mau pesen tiket biar bisa ngumpul sesama Cloud Indonesia, bisa langsung ke forum rain indonesia aja biar mesen bareng-bareng hehe...
Udah ada topic yang ga perlu register juga bisa ngebaca ^^

Huuuwwaaaa.... gw masih kesenengan and panik and gila sampai sekarang ! hahahaha....

Labels: , ,


wrote by Loeisa @ 12:12:00 AM