the time is now


disclaimer
Hush and Listen Up!

If you hate me, kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of the screen.

If you love me, please stay to enjoy.

people has came.
my facebook

Loeisa Sunur's Facebook profile

all about me
Hi all~ 안녕하세요~

My name is Loeisa Sunur but I believe a lot of people know me as Lisa or my forum's name FinCh (yes! with capital "C" because I've seen another person using the same name with me but he/she write it with lowercase so I trying to differ my nick name using the uppercase "C").

I love Korean Star specially Rain (비) and Lee Jun Ki (이준기).

And I love to see WonderGirls (원더걸스), BigBang (빅방), SHINee (샤이니), 2PM, and 2NE1 on stage.
about this skin
This is the 2nd skin that I made myself and I started it from nothing! So I really happy when I finished this skin (eventhough it's very simple kkk~)

This skin I dedicate to my sister's nearly-born-baby.

She really loves Winnie The Pooh so she wants all about Baby Pooh for her baby's stuff. And so, I made this skin for welcoming the new baby.
my latest writing

Galau
Happiness Become Sadness
Twittering and Me2Day-ing
Babysitting
This Weekend~
Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince
Our Little Reunion
안녕 내 친구, 내 Roommate~
~July 12th, 2009~
웅이야, 난 어떻게 ?

my history

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009

let's chat


my friends and link

Nana.blog
Chamie.blog
Alfie.blog
Nita.blog
Rain.Indonesia
LeeJunKi.Indonesia
We.Are.Shining
Allk.pop
BB.VIP

listen!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

my guests


credits
me teacher : Lissa.Explains.It.All
powered by : www.blogspot.com
image from : www.google.com

September 8th, 2009
Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I know it's not the date when I write this post~
But it's the day that make a big impact on my Kpop life...
Because one of the talented idol has left his brothers and Korea just because one/some stupid netizen(s) brought up something from 4/5 years ago~

It's all started at September 4th, 2009...
A or some stupid netizen who is never satisfied until they ruined someone life found a message on Jaebum of 2PM myspace~


But then, an explanation and apologize letter was written by Jaebum :

Hello everyone this is 2PM’s Park Jaebum. I would like to apologize on behalf of the comments I had made through Myspace a few years ago. I’m sorry.

As I tell all of you about how I felt that time, I also would like to apologize.

In January of 2005, I came to Korea as a high school student. I was born in the States and I had insufficient knowledge of how Korea is. Being it my first time, I couldn’t communicate with others, my taste buds didn’t fit, and I barely knew the culture which I couldn’t understand.

I felt as though I was treated coldly by the people around me as my family was left in the States. It was such a difficult situation where I didn’t even know if I was going to debut. Due to many hardships, things were getting too hard and I was getting lonely being homesick. I had the thoughts of quitting and I wanted to go back to my family in the States.

The comment based on the Korea part: I wrote that because of my personal situation I was placed in and my emotions took over. I was too young and said things in the wrong words. I was too foolish, young, and facing difficulties where I made the mistake into turning my surroundings worse.

Time passed by and I forgot that I had even written them. I am now embarrassed and truly sorry of those comments I had made. After that time, I had adjusted to everything and my thoughts have changed tremendously as I thank the people around me to get me to perform on stage in any situation.

Those comments were made four years ago, but I am a different person now. To my family, Hottests, members of 2PM, and those who love 2PM, I am truly sorry. From now on, I hope that there will be no mistakes like this ever again I will say it one more time that I am truly sorry.

-2PM’s Jaebum-


When I read this, I really understand his situation back then...
Because I'm having the same feeling with him when I went to China for the first time~
I really hate China because of the impolite attitude towards me and my friends, their toilet is so dirty, and I don't understand Chinese language..
But later on, I become more and more understand about how Chinese people thinking and feeling...and I love their food too~

And after reading this I thought netizen will understand too and forgive him...
But what happened later was the vice versa from what I'm thinking..

Netizen keep this scandal going on...
They won't forgive him, they want Jay to quit from 2PM and send Jay back to Seattle..
And there's even a petition for Jaebum to suicide...
WHAT suicide?? Just because what he wrote 4 years ago??
It's so stupid!! Really stupid, Korean netizen !!

Until.....yesterday's incident~
When Jay wrote a letter saying that he quit from 2PM in the morning :

Hello, I'm 2PM's Jaebeom.

I'm sorry for giving you my last greeting through this letter.
I think it will be hard for me to see you all on stage because of my sorry heart.

I'm really sorry to everyone, and I'm even more sorry to the fans who have shown me love.
From today, I will leave 2PM.

2PM boys, I'm really sorry to the boys and I'm sorry I couldn't be strong as a leader and a hyung and have to leave like this.
However, I hope you will be more cool and charming.

Again, I'm sorry.

Jaebeom


Even read this letter once again makes me cry now~..

I really can't believe that this letter is true...
This must be an imagination...this must be a dream...
How can he give up on just 4 days ???
How can this happen ???

But it all become reality when I read on the international forum that KHottests is going to the airport to stop Jay from leaving Korea~
It's all true....
It wasn't a dream....

But even though the hottests are trying to stop him at the airport, Jay still left Korea...with the last bow and the last word he keep repeating "I'm sorry"..
It really breaks my heart...and I keep on crying yesterday~
This is the worst "korean drama" that I ever watch in my life !!

Until now~ I really can't think about anything else...
I keep on thinking "what should I do? what should I do to make him back to 2PM? what should I do?"
I really can't see him leaving like this...
I'm speechless....I don't know what to do....I'm lost~

But then I saw the other hottests they really work hard to do a big project to bring back Jay...
So I've decided to join the hottests from all over the world to send a petition to JYPE..
Petition to bring back our beloved leader Jaebum...
I hope that if we stand together we can bring him back...
Hottest 힘내 !!

Some writings from fellow artists :

2PM Wooyoung
"2PM, we're not 7 members. We are One."

2PM Chansung
"Let's walk together."

2PM Junsu
"Through the wind, fall came.
Out of nowhere, the fall scent has arrived....
The bright blue sky
It keeps making me cry.
Even the sky is making me cry
in the fall of 2009."

F.T Island JongHoon
"Isn't the world too scary? The past is the past...I understand the feeling of that person who is in trouble now...Fighting!"

Boom
"My heart is hurting very much
My heart feels like it’s being torn apart because he is a dongseng that I love
Because I believe and love my dongseng I believe that he will return with a better appearance
Today my heart is hurting very much
Jaebeom, hyung will work harder so that when you return I can protect and hug you with a warmer embrace
Please return healthy………
I love you……………"

2AM Jo Kwon
"The first song we practiced together..
We felt nervous and excited..

I always pray.
That it won't be such a hard journey..

I believe you will get stronger
because you're my brother."

Koyote BbaekGa
"People make mistakes. He was a young kid going through a tough time and yet they made it seem like he still had bad thoughts in his mind...The entertainment business to the naked eye can be joyful and satisfying, but the mental and the physical pain we have to go through before we get to that point is indescribable. I wish you guys can stop...If he made the same mistakes twice, then he is to blame, but if you give him enough time to elaborate on his actions, he will become a better person. Finally, I know you all might think that I am writing with no credibility, but this is solely my opinion and I stand by it. But before you curse or judge me, look into yourself and see how clean of a person you are first."


And there's a letter from Jay's friends too.....
But I will not post it here, because it's too long..
You can read it in 2oneday Forum

Fans are posting post-it at JYPE office in Korea and US :




2PM is 7....7 = 1....No more....No less....No one else....7 - 1 = 0....

Labels: ,


wrote by Loeisa @ 5:34:00 PM